Open positions for: River West
Decathlon is the world's Largest sports retailer with a presence in over 60 countries. Founded in 1976, in France, we have set about making the pleasure and benefit of sports available for everyone across the globe. We do that by providing world class products at extremely affordable prices for all participants, from enthusiastic beginners to passionate professionals. We believe people are at the heart of our business, we believe innovation is endless and we believe that freedom to decide and act is vital in building a strong workforce.
- Work in the elaboration of promotional campaigns on the website.
- Assist in the communication with digital agencies / affiliates.
- Participate in the creation, and post analysis of digital campaigns.
- Monitor and improve customer journey.
- Ensure content update.
- Monitoring the lifecycle of customers' orders.
- Provide excellent customer support.
- Ensure the delivery of our services in respect with the company policy.
- Liaising with logistics warehouse / carriers to ensure the delivery of goods.
- Liaise with the store regarding omnichannel services.
We are looking for:
- A Sport enthusiast.
- A team player.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Driven by challenges and can come up with innovative solutions and ideas.
- Eager to develop new skills.
- Open-minded, curious and creative.
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow and continue your career within the company.
- Investment in your personal development with continuous training.
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of sports.
- Fun and well-equipped work environment.