Open positions for: River West
Decathlon is the world's Largest sports retailer with a presence in over 60 countries. Founded in 1976, in France, we have set about making the pleasure and benefit of sports available for everyone across the globe. We do that by providing world class products at extremely affordable prices for all participants, from enthusiastic beginners to passionate professionals. We believe people are at the heart of our business, we believe innovation is endless and we believe that freedom to decide and act is vital in building a strong workforce.
We are looking for a Web-Marketer to join an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team in our Athens Office in Aigaleo. We are growing with our omnichannel project and we are launching a lot of new interesting projects in ecommerce. Are you excited to join our project at the beginning? Are you passionate about sports? Are you enthusiastic about working in a startup-like environment? Then send us your resume and let us know more about you and your motivation.
- Ensure content updates
- Assist in the creation of new features on the website / app
- Promote our products regarding to the seasonality and commercial operations on our website and app
- Work closely with the IT team in order to provide solutions on UI & UX issues, propose and implement improvements
- Apply the basics of e-merchandising (titles, filters, etc.)
- Optimize our treeviews (gender + sport) for user experience + SEO
- Optimize the internal search engine to facilitate customer searches
- Create strong relationship with similar profile in the company (worldwide)
- Provide customer support
- Liaising with logistics warehouse / carriers to ensure the delivery of goods and with the stores
- Monitor the life cycle of online orders and assure deliveries
- Measure all our actions in a ROI approach
- Bachelor's degree in web or business. A master will be a plus
- A first successful experience in marketing and/or e-commerce with concrete contributions in business or in personal projects. Junior accepted.
- Passionate about marketing, technology and data
- Knowledge of e-commerce frameworks such as Shopify, Prestashop, Magento, Wordpress, etc.
- Bilingual (Greek - English) is required. French would be a plus.
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- Comfortable with IT tools, especially Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- SEO skills would be a plus
- Search engine / indexing skills (ex: Algolia)
Nice to have:
Who you are:
- Sport enthusiast
- A team player, able to play as part of a team
- Driven by challenges and can come up with innovative solutions and ideas
- Customer oriented
- Data oriented
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded, curious and creative
- Self-taught and pro-active
- Desire to learn but also to bring her/his skills
You will have the opportunity to work on an international environment, a fast growing project in a sportive and dynamic environment, that will allow you to grow on the crossroads of sports retail/business, digital innovation and people management.